• Boundless
    Immigration Services Inc.

Parent Super Visa

You can apply for a super visa if you are parents or grandparents of a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada and you meet certain conditions. This visa is good for 10 years but you may only stay for a maximum of 2 years at a time. The super visa is a multiple entry visa allowing your parents to come and go freely within the 2 year periods.

You will receive representation, guidance, and support collecting all required documents. We assist with completing and submitting the full application package.

Contact Us and we will make the submission for a parent super visa quick and easy.