Our Office is still operating despite COVID-19
Thinking or planning to Study in Canada? Let us help you make your dream a reality.
Some people do not know that their Canadian studies may give them an edge in getting a work permit, applying for permanent residence, and eventually becoming a citizen. At Boundless we can help you to get a study permit / visa whether you are a new applicant, you just want to extend your status or you are re-applying from a refused application.
Benefits of Studying in Canada:
- While studying you can work on-campus or off of campus.
- While studying you can work as a coop student or intern.
- Your Spouse or common-law partner can apply for an open work permit.
- After graduation, you can apply for PGWP.
Feel free to Contact Us so that we may help you understand more about Study Permit / Visa like:
- How can I apply for a study permit?
- How much money do I need?
- Do I need to have a relative in Canada?
- Can I appeal a study permit refusal?
- Can I reapply again on my own?
- What are the refusal rates on Study a permit?
If you want to extend your stay or have been refused a Study Permit or wish to apply for one, please Contact Us
to get professional help.
We have helped many clients obtain a visa after a refusal, often times after multiple refusals.
This is one area of our expertise.