• Boundless
    Immigration Services Inc.

Family Sponsorship

Canadian citizens and permanent residents who live in Canada can sponsor their loved ones and help them to get a Permanent Resident visa to Canada through the Family Class program.

You can sponsor the following persons: Spouse, Parents and Grandparents, Dependent Children, Common-Law Partner, and Conjugal Partner.

We begin with determining the eligibility of both the sponsor and the person to be sponsored. Once eligible you will receive representation, guidance, and support collecting all required documents. We assist with completing the sponsorship agreement and undertaking along with the sponsorship application.

Contact Us and we will make the submission for a family sponsorship quick and easy.